Claymore offers a range of Investment Management services designed to assist our clients and joint venture partners to derive maximum benefit from their property assets. The principles underlying the provision of all our services are:
- Working in partnership to develop trust in relationships
- Reporting tailored to client needs
- In-depth knowledge of markets and sectors
- Excellent industry contacts, providing broad market access
- Seeking value in acquisition
- Working assets efficiently to drive value through the life-cycle of the property
- Focusing on a select number of higher returning opportunities
- An energetic, enthusiastic and professional approach to every project
Allied to our Planning and Development activities, Claymore specialises in securing new or improved planning permissions on green or brownfield land across the UK; leading to significant value enhancement.
Land promotion can take years, requiring a patient, unwavering focus on steering a site through the planning system, and carefully negotiating political, as well as legal or regulatory obstacles.