Claymore offers a range of Investment Management services designed to assist our clients and joint venture partners to derive maximum benefit from their property assets. The principles underlying the provision of all our services are:
- Working in partnership to develop trust in relationships
- Reporting tailored to client needs
- In-depth knowledge of markets and sectors
- Excellent industry contacts, providing broad market access
- Seeking value in acquisition
- Working assets efficiently to drive value through the life-cycle of the property
- Focusing on a select number of higher returning opportunities
- An energetic, enthusiastic and professional approach to every project
Planning and Development
Claymore offers specialist expertise in securing new planning permissions and in negotiating improvements to existing permissions, in both the commercial and residential property sectors.
The team have extensive experience in managing developments, from initial evaluation and funding, through the coordination of the construction process and the project team; leading to successful leasing and sale.
Instructions include both development monitoring roles and development management roles on behalf of development funders.